Information on the website slate.it
SITE NAVIGATION AND COOKIES INFORMATION
This page describes how to manage the site with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it. The treatment is always based on principles of lawfulness and correctness in compliance with all current regulations and suitable security measures are adopted to protect the data.
The information is also provided pursuant to Recommendation n. 2/2001 adopted by the Working Group set up by art. 29 of directive no. 95/46/CE. to those who interact with the web services of this site, for the purpose of protecting personal data, accessible electronically. By using any of our services and/or accepting this Policy, for example as part of registering for one of our services, you consent to the collection and use of Personal Information as described in this Policy.
Please note that this Notice does not apply to the processing of personal information on behalf of and subject to the instructions of third parties.
1) Personal Information We Collect.
On each occasion of contact or interaction with the user, we may collect personal information which may include: contact information; personal characteristics information; payment information, such as your payment card number and other card information, as well as authentication information and other billing and account details related to electronic billing; preferences, subject to written consent, also with regard to marketing and communication. If you browse the website, we can request your personal information and we can send you commercial information with your express consent.
2) Information we collect from third parties.
We may also collect information about you from third parties, including information from our partners, from social media services consistent with your settings on those services. We may add this information to what we already have on file and share it with others as set forth in this Policy.
3) Processing purposes.
The data processing is aimed at managing customer relations, fulfilling any contractual obligations, managing litigation and as well as fulfilling regulatory obligations, in particular accounting and tax obligations; in a variety of ways, for example to provide and tailor the services you request and expect from us.
3a) Inherent to the service:sending, subject to written consent, promotional offers on our services and updates on rates and offers, as well as greetings by ordinary post or email; to the external communication of your data for the exclusive purpose of allowing the function of receiving messages and telephone calls addressed to you; to process, with prior written consent, the so-called data. sensitive data voluntarily transmitted by you in order to offer a better level of services.
3b) Electronic receipt program:we may automatically enroll you in our e-receipt program and use your email address to send emails. It is your responsibility to ensure that the email address we hold is the correct (and preferred) one. We can use your e-mail address to send you, subject to written consent, our newsletters, our best wishes for the holidays.
3c) Additional purposes.The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform resource Identifier) notation of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error ...) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are canceled immediately after processing. The data could also be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are canceled immediately after processing. The data could also be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are canceled immediately after processing. The data could also be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
3e) Registration on the site. The registration data (email, name and surname you provide to Facebook) will be used to manage your registration on the Site and to be able to use the services offered therein;
4) Identity of the Data Controller. This site is managed by the Data Controller, identified in the person of the owner and legal representative of the company Artesia Srl, with registered office: Via Pezzonasca 27 16047 Moconesi (GE) Italy, VAT number IT02306160991, email: info@slate. it ; .
The Data Controller guarantees the security, confidentiality and protection of which they are in possession, at any stage of the treatment process of the same. The data collected is used in compliance with current legislation on privacy (Legislative Decree 196/2003 and GDPR 679/2016)
The data will be processed by the Data Controller at its registered and/or operational headquarters.
5) Nature of data provision.
For the purposes referred to in point 3, the provision of data is mandatory and failure to provide it may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested. For the purposes referred to in points 3a) and 3b), the provision of data is optional.
6)Refusal to provide data. The interested party can refuse to give the Owner his navigation data. To do this, he must disable by following the instructions provided by the browser in use. Disabling cookies can make navigation of the site's functions worse.
7) Recipients of the data.No data deriving from the web service (therefore navigation data specified above and cookies) is communicated or disseminated (except for communication to judicial or police bodies if necessary). The data are processed by personnel specifically appointed in writing to process the data (administrative personnel and persons in charge of relations with the public, including those external to the Company, information system management personnel, including those external to the Company, who can also perform system administrator functions and are in this case appointed as such, marketing sector personnel also external to the Company, interns, data processors and their collaborators, persons in charge of the specific sector to which a request is addressed, site management personnel also external to the Company) only if the processing is necessary for the performance of their duties by performing only the operations necessary for the performance of the duties themselves. They can also be processed by data processors (even companies external to the Company that carry out shipping, marketing, and server management and storage activities). External companies can also process the data through specifically appointed in writing officers who can carry out the same activities and process the data for the same purposes, for which the managers have been appointed by the company RI.DO.PC, of Galvagno Pino.
Your Personal Data may be communicated, exclusively for the aforementioned purposes, to the categories of subjects indicated below:
These subjects act as Authorised, autonomous Data Controllers or Data Processors pursuant to art. 28 of the EU Regulation, subjects Mi.Gi. uses to carry out its activities and who offer a suitable guarantee of compliance with the rules on the processing of personal data.
Your Personal Data will not be transferred to non-EU countries.
In any case, your Personal Data will not be disclosed.
8) Collection of data and consequences of their failure to provide them
The provision of your Personal Data marked with an asterisk (*) in the online forms present on the Site is optional but necessary to achieve the purposes referred to in point 3, lett. A), C), D) and E).
Failure to provide such data will have no other consequence than the inability to register on the Site, to be recontacted by the Data Controller and/or to receive a reply to your message, to receive the Mi.Gi. newsletter. or to participate in Competitions and/or Prize-winning Operations promoted by the Owner.
The provision of your Personal Data not marked with an asterisk (*) (i.e. the Personal Data provided for the purposes referred to in point 3, letter B) and the Personal Data requested in the online forms present on the Site) is optional in nature.
If you do not communicate such data to us, there will be no consequences for the purposes of carrying out the services offered by the Data Controller.
9) Withdrawal of consent
It is your right to revoke the consent previously issued for the purposes referred to in point 3, lett. A), B) and C), without however jeopardizing the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent given before the revocation. In order to withdraw your consent to the processing, it will be sufficient to send your request for withdrawal of consent to the Data Controller by registered letter, fax or e-mail to the addresses and contact details indicated in point 1 of this information.
10) Storage times.The data is processed for the time necessary to perform the service requested by the User, or required by the purposes described in this document. The User can always, at any time, request the interruption of the treatment or the cancellation and/or limitation of the data.
11) Data transfer.The Data Controller does not transfer personal data to third countries or to international organizations.
12) Withdrawal of consent.With reference to the art. 23, Legislative Decree 196/2003 and art. 6 of the GDPR 679/16, the interested party can revoke the consent at any time.
13) Rights of the interested parties.
You can exercise your rights towards the Data Controller at any time pursuant to articles 15 et seq. of the Regulation which, for your convenience, we report:
To exercise these rights, it will be sufficient to contact the Data Controller by registered letter, fax or e-mail at the addresses and contact details indicated in point 1, possibly using the form made available on the website of the Guarantor Authority for the Protection of Personal Data (www.garanteprivacy .it).
Upon receipt of your request Mi.Gi. has one month to implement all the necessary actions. Within this period, despite the exercise of your rights, you may receive further automated communications whose sending was scheduled before your request.
The one-month deadline may be extended by two months in the event of a complex request or numerous requests.
The interested party exercises his rights by writing to the Data Controller at the following address: email@example.com. , Artesia Srl, Via Pezzonasca 27 16047 Moconesi (GE) Italy, VAT number IT02306160991, pec: XXXXXX.
14) Complaint to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data
In the event that you believe that there has been a violation of your right to the protection of personal data, it is your right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data in the manner and in compliance with the terms indicated on the website of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data (https://www.garanteprivacy.it).
15) Personal data of minors
The services on this Site are intended for a general audience and are not intended for minors under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal data from users under this age group. In case of release of personal data belonging to a minor under the age of 18, the Data Controller will immediately cancel them.
16) Updates and Changes
Updates and changes will be communicated by publication on the Site.
17) Links to other sites
18) Interactions with social networks
The Site allows you to interact with social networks through a direct connection using the so-called social buttons, particular buttons on the Site that depict the icons of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube and which allow users who are browsing to reach and interact with a "click" directly with the social platforms which in this way will be able to acquire the data relating to your visit.
For more information, please consult the privacy policies of the individual social networks.
19) Co-ownership of statistical data processing with Facebook
This information is also provided for the page https://www.facebook.com/migi.migliori.giochi/ with respect to which Mi.Gi. is co-owner of the processing of statistical data, jointly with Facebook Ireland Limited.
The personal data processed are the statistical data acquired through the Insight function of the Facebook page, a function that offers aggregate data that helps to understand how people interact with the pages of the social network.
To this links you can consult the section of the Facebook page called "Appendix on the data controller for Facebook Page Insight", which indicates the division of responsibilities of Facebook Ireland and the user (in this case Mi.Gi.) as administrator of the page https://www.facebook.com/migi.best.games/.
In This Page you can consult Facebook's data policy and find, among others, the following information:
20) Proposition of complaints.The interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of the state of residence.
21) Automated decision-making processes.The Data Controller does not carry out treatments that consist of automated decision-making processes.
22) Cookies.Cookies are small text files which are sent to your computer. The site in question uses the following types of cookies: Technical session and technical cookies (indicate which ones below, with technical specifications).
The use of so-called session cookies is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site. The so-called session cookies used on this site avoid the use of other IT techniques potentially prejudicial to the confidentiality of users' browsing and do not allow the acquisition of personal identification data of the user. These cookies are processed in IT mode.
slate.it also uses some technical cookies:
23) How to disable cookies.Most browsers allow you to refuse/accept cookies. Below is some practical information for disabling cookies on the main browsers (indicate which ones - e.g.: Chrome, Explorer, Firefox, Safari - and how, with technical specifications).
24) Information not contained in this policy.Further information in relation to the processing of personal data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact information.
27) The privacy of minors. Our website is aimed at a general public and does not offer services aimed at children. If we discover that a minor has provided us with personal information without parental or guardian permission, we will immediately delete that information.
29) Defense in court.The User's Personal Data can be used for the defense by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its eventual establishment, against abuses in the use of the same or related services by the User. As a result of a subpoena, court order or other legal action, in order to establish or exercise the rights granted to us by law; to defend ourselves in the event of legal action against us or for other purposes dictated by law. The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to disclose the Data at the request of the public authorities.
30) Legal references.This information has been prepared in fulfillment of the obligations established by Legislative Decree 196/2003 and GDPR 679/16 by art. 10 of Directive no. 95/46/EC, as well as the provisions of Directive 2009/136/EC regarding Cookies. This privacy statement only applies to this website.
Moconesi, 26 September 2022